12.03.2011

El Metro

So tonight I was running to try and catch the metro and Irati got into the metro first as it was beeping (a signal that the doors are about to close) and I tried entering after but unfortunately the doors shut on my arms before I could get in. Picture this: both of my arms half-way inside the metro squeezed between two doors that didn't stop shutting tighter and the rest of my body left outside of the metro. Irati and I were freaking out to say the least- she was pushing the button trying to open the doors and I was trying to pull my arms out but neither of those attempts succeeded. Thankfully the doors eventually opened back up before the metro started moving. Not only did everyone inside the metro witness everything so we were thoroughly embarrassed, but I'm left with two swollen, red forearms. Solid.